We are seeking an administrator to work at our offices based in Sunbury on Thames for 2MP we are a growing property management company.
The job will be covering administrative duties. This position is to start ASAP on an initial temporary contract which may lead to a permanent position, part-time hours flexible ideally you will be self employed.
Day to Day duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the office manager
- Preparing work schedules and plans
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Completing accounting schedule
- Maintain accurate filing system updating electronic records
- General ado duties as designated by account manager
Ideally you will have experience within an administration function. Good organisational, literacy, numeric and PC skills including MS excel and word are required. The ability to work well under pressure with the need to continually re-prioritise a diverse and sometimes heavy workload.
A large proportion of the day will be spent multi-tasking and therefore attention to detail is a necessity. The chosen individual must be a team player but also have the ability and confidence to work unsupervised and be self motivated.
It is essential that you have intermediate to advanced knowledge of word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook. A background in property Management administration would be desired but not essential.
- Block Manager – Job VacancyAugust 18, 2015
- Block Management – Full time or Part-Time AdministratorAugust 18, 2015
- 2ManageProperty Limited achieve Accreditation to ARMA-Q StandardsSeptember 2, 2014
- How to be Proactive During Extreme WeatherMarch 10, 2014