Complaints Handling Policy
2ManageProperty takes pride in dealing with complaints swiftly, with the high standards we set and provide. It is important that we listen to customers’ feedback as this enables us to improve our standards of service for the future. We aim to resolve all issues as soon as they are reported to us. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us what happened, learning from our mistakes made enables us to improve our high standards.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to our Ombudsman Services: Registered Office: Wilderspool Park, Warrington, WA4 6HL
What will happen next?
1. Once we have received your letter, we aim to have a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 7 days of receiving the complaint. This will confirm who is dealing with the matter, their job title and when you may expect their response. Enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Investigating your complaint is now being undertaken by a member of our team, who will review your matter whilst retrieving information about the subject of complaint.
3. Before or at the 3-week anniversary of receipt your complaint, we will confirm in writing that we:
- Accept the complaint and offer redress where appropriate.
- Have been unable so far to resolve the complaint and provide reason e.g. sufficiently complex to warrant further investigation
- Reject the complaint and give a full explanation of our reasons.
- If we see that the issue can be resolved the team member will look to contact you to invite you to a meeting to discuss our findings
- Within 5 working days of the meeting, our team member will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If a meeting is not possible or you do not wish to have a meeting, our team member will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including the suggestions in how to resolve the complaint, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. After the 8-week anniversary of receipt of your complaint and if matters still remain unresolved, we will provide you with our final decision or an update pending our final decision.
5. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, we will arrange for your complaint to be overlooked by an associate or partner of the firm to review his/her own decision on the complaint.
6. If you receive the company’s final position on the complaint (deadlock) and you remain unhappy, or eight weeks pass and the complaint remains unresolved, you can contact the Ombudsman Services: Property and they will oversee the remainder of the complaint.
All Customers: nothing contained within this Complaint Procedure prejudices any right you may have to take legal proceedings.