Property Management Services
Call Now on 01932 765493 for a Quick Simple Quote!
2ManageProperty Ltd provides a wide range of Property Management and Block Management services focused primarily on achieving best value for our clients and customers. We offer the flexibility to tailor specific packages to suit your requirements whilst maintaining a competitive price. Since 2003 we have been very pleased to have received excellent feedback from the block management and estate management sites that we manage. However, with our client’s feedback and support we are continuing to improve on these services year on year, providing yet more value.
Our basic fee is £120 per flat. We won’t be beaten on price!!
The finances can be looked after by the residents association or us. The flexibility of our service gives the client all the authority in which they want us to do.
- Year End Accounts
- Invoice Filing
- Service Demands
- Advice on cash flow
- Collection of monies owed
We will work to your instructions and will review contracted services periodically to ensure best value together with best practices of procurement.
- 365 days cover for emergency works
- Preventative Maintenance
- Local Trades, Low Prices at competitive prices
- All trades agree to our Health & Safety Terms and have public liability insurances
- Advice on property, reports on current matters, attendance at AGM + Director meetings as reasonably required
- Maintain current records of property information, leases and significant events affecting the property
- Replying to solicitors enquires (fees apply)
- Liaison between relevant parties of the property
- Day to day maintenance repairs (Lights, Blocked Drains, Bin Refusals, Perimeter Repairs)
- Contractual services ( Internal Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gardening)
- Specialised services are Communal TV systems, Roofing, Tree Surgery, Plumbing, Decoration; internal and exterior). These services are usually planned but in case of emergencies these works can be undertaken as demanded.
- To inform clients of any relevant information that may concern property insurance, prepare valuations, renew policies, revise cover or notify any claims or potential claims.
- Renewal insurance premiums
- Cover for Directors & Officers and Building Insurance, Lift insurance as required
Health & Safety Standards
- Fire risk assessments carried out annually (fees apply)
- Asbestos Report carried out according to the onsite asbestos register
- Health and safety assessments are required with all work in correspondence of the building