About Us – Block & Estate Management Services
Estate Management Specialists
Based in Staines, Surrey, 2ManageProperty Ltd commenced trading in 2003 with the sole focus of providing the most professional, yet cost effective block and estate management services in the London, Thames Valley and Surrey regions. We quickly grew, taking on responsibility for the management of a number of significant blocks and estates in and around the Surrey region. We maintain a small but effective team of site handlers who take on the task of keeping our estate and block management services running smoothly all year round.
The role of the Ombudsman Service is to investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. They decide what action, if any, should be taken when you and a property company can’t agree.
ARMA is the leading trade association for residential managing agents in England & Wales. They promote high standards of leasehold management and professionalism through advice, training and guidance. ARMA is the leading trade association for residential leasehold management. They have over 300 members who manage more than 34,000 blocks of flats in England & Wales.
We operate a flexible and constant estate and block management service that clients can adjust to suit their requirements.
- Add Value to the property
- Make sure all clients are up to date with health and safety procedures/policies
- Help build a sustainable Residents Associations/RTM, improving cash flow
- Best value with qualified contractors
- Bring communities together within their estates to improve quality of services
- Reduce Expenses and manage preventative maintenance
- Increase cash flow to build a reserve for in case of emergency and or large expense cost, I.e. external/internal decorations.
- Ensure Residents/Owners/Leaseholders improve consistency in payments and collections