We are seeking an experience block manager working for property management company based in Sunbury on Thames,
Must have experience in managing residential block of flats, ideally they should have ARMA or AIRPM qualifications the successful candidate will be required to
- Provide exceptional levels of client service and response
- Be familiar with day to day running of block management
- Be able to prepare, review service charge accounts
- Produce budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for Board approval
- Manage expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and produce reports as required
- Issue and collect service charge and ground rent arrears
- Deal with Section 20 consultations
- Carry out and arrange Health & safety risk assessments
- Carry out site visits and deal with routine and emergency maintenance
Attend, chair and minute client Board meetings, including AGM’s and Directors meetings. .
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have sound financial skills
- Be able to deal politely and efficiently with leaseholders, owners, tenants and contractors
- Maintain a pro-active approach to identifying and progressing possible business opportunities
- Maintain and expand client base
The successful candidate will also be expected to assist in growing the block management and dealing with new business setups
- Clean driving licence essential.
- Competitive Salary negotiable for suitable candidate.
- Ideally you will be self employed