We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our expanding team.
Job Description – Property Manager – 2ManageProperty Ltd
Full time/ Part Time – Permanent
Location – Surrey, UK
Package – Competitive salary, based on experience
Minimum of 5 years Property and Block Management ExperienceWe have continued to work and been extremely busy throughout the pandemic. In the New Year we are looking to expand, by taking on up to 10 new sites during Quarter 1. That is why we are currently recruiting an experienced Property Manager to work for our vibrant company, to ensure we can meet new business demands, whilst maintaining our reputation and continuing to deliver excellent service.
In this role you will be expected to hit the ground running and take a real hands-on approach. You will need Property Management experience in the Residential Block Management sector and be comfortable managing your own portfolio of properties. We are seeking someone who can deliver high-quality service, who will look to grow their portfolio without compromising service levels and who is willing to travel to their sites within and around Surrey.
– Providing exceptional levels of client service and response.
– Dealing politely and efficiently with leaseholders, owners, tenants and contractors.
– Carry out and arrange Health & Safety inspections and fire risk assessments.
– Maintain a pro-active approach to identifying and progressing possible business opportunities.
– Produce budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for directors approval.
– Manage expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and produce reports as required.
– Attend, chair and minute client meetings, including AGM’s and Directors meetings.
– Carry out site visits and deal with routine and emergency maintenance.
– Organise, manage and follow up on maintenance requirements with many types of trades from Landscape gardeners and electricians to builders and surveyors.
– Assist in growing the block management and dealing with new business setups.
Required Skills & Experience
– Minimum of 5 years experience within the Property Management industry specifically within block management experience.
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
– Great PC skills including; Email, Excel and Word.
– Strong financial skills.
– Highly organised.
– Customer service experience.
– Knowledge of current legislation and Health and Safety regulations.
– Ideally familiar with property management software packages.
– Clean driving license.
– Desirable: Qualification in the Property Management sector.
2ManageProperty are a local independent Property Management company providing services for Residents Associations, Property Owners, Freeholders and Leaseholders based in Thorpe and Sunbury-On-Thames covering Surrey and the surrounding areas.
What we will offer you
– A competitive salary depending on experience
– 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
– Flexible/ remote working
– Pension scheme offered
COVID-19 considerations: Our Employees are currently working from home due to COVID-19.